Tuesday 1 June 2010

Stills Of Animation

Finishing off the title sequence, I needed to add the title of the Film to make people know what they are watching. After this scene it would fade to black and then the movie would begin, but with real video footage.
I added a few extra effects which was from a plug-in called particular, to give the title sequence a more moving and entertaining title. I also created these effects because there would be similar effects in scenes when they are travelling through Europe.
As the car looks like it is moving forward, due to the wheels rotating and the scene moving, but it looks boring without any buildings or props, so I added the famous buildings which would be visited in the film by the characters who are in the car.
This is now the main part of the title sequence. The wheels rotate round as if the car was moving and the hedge and road move to the left constantly to also give it the effect that the car is driving forward.
I scaled the scene down, so that it would zoom into the Tv screen. When the scene is being scaled down the Tv starts to blur out into the main part of the title sequence.
I created a spot light on the composition layer, where I then moved it left to right to make it look like there was a light swinging in the room, hanging from a wire. I downloaded all of the images from www.cgtextures.com and I edited them in Photoshop and added a drop shadow on most of the textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment