Tuesday 1 June 2010

The Animation - Finding Cindy

Add Image

This Animation was created using Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Adobe After Effects CS4, for the storyboard unit. I create this animation for the storyboard unit where I had to make a a title sequence. I decided that I would make a comedy style title sequence which is similar to eurotrips, but also unique. The animation that I made has been re-edited from the first draft, as the title sequence seemed to go on for alot longer than aimed to be. This video shows in under a minute some activities which would occur in the film.

If I had a longer time on this unit I would have added more effects and maybe used 3D, to make the title sequence look more professional. I would have also included a bit of video to make it look more like a real title sequence.


No comments:

Post a Comment