Monday 1 February 2010

Title Sequence Ideas

FILM IDEAS: My first idea is a road trip/boat trip/ plane trip. The story line of the film would be that a teenager wants to live his lifetime dream in two weeks, but then gets himself into abit of trouble with people from other country's.

My second idea was a film, were apple products control peoples minds and turned everyone into zombies and there would be about 10 people left who survived one month of it and they all found each other and helped each other, but on the way they loose a few people.

I would have Christopher Mintz-Plasse and Jessica Alba playing key parts, with Morgan Freeman as the narrator. The film would be a comedy, I would probably call it NERD TRIP, I dont have a Director or Producer Yet.
The two videos are for part of my research, as they are the styles of how I want my title sequence to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment